
My Mom is a breast cancer survivor and for the last two years, we've walked in the American Cancer Society's Breast Cancer Walk in down town South Bend. We walked with a team from her work and all got matching shirts. It was a good 3 mile walk and lots of fun! I'm grateful my Mom is a survivor and that I still have her in my life! Pray in gratitude for modern technology! 




2 comments:
What a neat thing to do together! I am so grateful for all of the blessings we have living in this time! I am so glad that your Mom is still around! She is such a sweetheart and has the sweetest daughter!
Thank you Amanda! I'm so grateful that I was blessed to be a survivor. I am so happy to be able to still spend time with you and the rest of our fabulous family. We have been truly blessed!
Post a Comment