
I was introduced to Ear Wax Candles by someone in my home ward years and years ago. Her Mom owned a health foods store where they sold them. You put one end in your ear and light the other end on fire. From what I understand, the heat acts like a vacuum to suck out wax that is in your ear!!! Chris has had many surgeries on his ears and things, so I thought this would give him a good cleaning! It took me a couple weeks to convince him to do it, but I finally did...as long as I volunteered to go first. It was so fun and the results were surprising!


As you can see, Chris was VERY excited about this experiment! heh...heh...heh

This is what we had to do when we blew it out so that the smoke wouldn't set off our smoke alarm!


Maybe THAT'S why I kept forgetting things that my husband told me....maybe I didn't hear him in the first place! I was shocked that I had more wax than he did!

1 comment:
hahahaha... I totally want to try that!! gurrrrrl i be sorry that i haven't called you back! I just forget.. ellie and i have been sick with the flu all week, so i've kinda been in my own little world. I lvoe it when you update your blog! it's so fun to see how ur doing, and it makes me feel like you aren't as far away!!! I be missin' you!
Post a Comment