Monday, October 12, 2009

Sweet Sugar Cookies

Chris and I were home together and he pulled out some sugar cookie dough that we had. He said he would start the cookies as we had bought a pumpkin cookie cutter and orange sprinkles. He got to work and then decided that he wanted to do them all by himself. He said to me, want to take a picture so you can blog about this? He's a smart man, my husband.

Then it became a big secret. "Don't look! You better not be looking!" or something to that effect was blurted out whenever I came even close to our kitchen (which is pretty unavoidable since we live in a 900 square foot apartment). He was all done with his pumpkin cookies and was finally ready for me to see his masterpieces. He even had a dishtowell, made me sit down and close my eyes so he could unveil them.
And to my suprise, I did not just get pumpkin cookies, I got I love you cookies.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

You have to be the cutest newly weds in the world! What a sweet heart!

Laura Essig said...

guuurl you be looking HOT!!! tel lbetty that she looks pretty slammin as well!!!! I miss you!