
For the past couple of Saturdays, we've gone to Chris's sister Cassie's band performances. She's the drum major and this past weekend we finally took some pictures with our camera. It was a pretty sad day because when we got there, it was cold and rainy and the officials decided to postpone the competition for an hour. They also decided that the competition should be in the parking lot instead of the football field which was not spectator friendly. It even hailed twice during the day. BUT Cassie did an amazing job (as usual) and her school did a great job. They made it to move onto the semi finals and if they score well enough next weekend, they'll be going to state in Indianapolis in the new Colts stadium. Sweet! Gooooo Falcons!

3 comments:
girl you need to tell your man to shave.. what is he.. some kind of hugilan!!! if I saw him in an alley.. i'd be scared
hahaha! Hey, I like em rugged. And besides that, his razor broke. But I like him so so much with face fuzz
This is a bit random, but I LOVE your coat!!! I saw it today at church and I coveted it. Don't tell! You look so great in it.
Post a Comment