Friday, September 25, 2009

What A Wonderful World/ So Blessed


This earth that we live in is one of the most beautiful creations. I found this picture on a computer wallpaper website (can you tell I'm busy at work?).

I'm really excited for the Fall. Seeing the leaves changing color is another manifestation of the beauty of this earth.


I closed this post and chose some new music for my blog playlist which led me to a little reflection so I decided to log back on and to add a little note to this post.

I chose four songs...What A Wonderful World/Somewhere Over the Rainbow, I Could Not Ask For More, I Have Been Blessed, and It's A Great Day to Be Alive. These songs are all just a celebration of life and a recognition that we have much to be grateful for.

In the recent past, I've had some things that have made me reflect on my blessings and the gifts I've been given. The experience of getting my wisdom teeth out was not a fun one but it was meaningful in that it increased my love for my husband. He took such amazing care of me and did everything he could to keep me happy and healthy. In fact, he lightly scolded me for not waking him up a second time during the night to get me more ice. I did it myself but he told me in the morning that he would have been happy to do it. He's so willing to serve and love me. It also taught me about the love that Heavenly Father has for me because of the blessing of my husband and the protection and health He's blessed me with. It reminded me of what matters most, the Lord and the people around us just like how President Monson, the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and the modern day prophet of the Lord, has told us as in the video link posted below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYhDhiojBPA

No comments: