Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Two in the bed and the little one said move over

In the first few weeks, it was an adjustment for Chris and I to be sharing a bed with someone else. We would tease each other about hogging the bed and then Chris took it a level further.....he got out the camera. "Stay right there!!!! Don't move!" he exclaimed. With the camera in hand, he jumped up onto the bed and took these pictures.





Ok, so maybe the pillow that I sleep with sometimes accidentally creeps over to his side of the bed. But seriously...he took pictures. Poor innocent me. (heh....heh...heh)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ha, ha, ha. I remember that. We woke each other up for weeks. And I think hogging runs in the family. Your brother HOGS the covers. I've learned, so now I make the bed with the covers longer on my side so I will still have some in the morning.