Friday, September 11, 2009

Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now...but not at JoAnn's Fabrics!!!!

Attention all craft lovers and patrons of JoAnn Fabrics: DO NOT USE THEIR BATHROOM. If you have children, make them go before you go to that store. I had to "pay my water bill" when I was with my mom at JoAnn's fabrics. When I walked in, the toilet seat was up and I about threw up. There were ummmm well....drips and spots and remains of ...ya know, poo. GROSS!! The whole bathroom looked pretty bad. A little girl started that all too common, "Mom! I gotta go, I gotta go potty!! I gotta goooo!!!!" I felt bad for that little girl. She had no idea what she was getting into. I tried to warn her mother, but she was more concerned with her daughter and the fact that she could pee her pants at any moment.

Hopefullly they cleaned it. I told the cashier that the bathroom was really disgusting and she said, "Oh, is it?" Ummm yeah. It is. Anyways....word to the wise...carry hand sanitizer wherever you go because you never know when you're going to really need it.

By the way......this is a picture that came up when I googled pictures of JoAnns fabrics. Random.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Kade and I have had to use that gross bathroom on a few occasions. I would have thought it would've been updated last year when the rest of the store was. It wasn't. And it's only getting worse. I hope I never have to set foot in there again. Now Hobby Lobby has a nice bathroom if you're feeling the urge in that store. And it could work if you need to go while at JoAnn's since it's close by.

Amanda and Chris said...

It's been like that for over a year!?! Wow. Hobby Lobby is pretty close, thanks for the tip!