Today was Chris's first day of college! He's taking math, english and a 300 level spanish class since he tested out of the first two years. I was so excited for him. I bought balloons, wrote him a note of love and encouragement and packed his lunch. I was only disappointed that I wouldn't get to take his picture when he was ready to go. I must have mentioned this to Chris because he set up his camera for the self timed three-shot picture mode (I'm sure there's a technical name for that kind of shot, but hey, I'm not so tech savvy) and took these on his way out the door. He's the best.






1 comment:
Hey Chris - I was thinking about you yesterday - your first day of college! Congratulations! I'm sure you will do just great! Did you get a back to school blessing? That's a family tradition of ours - Amanda always got a back to school blessing even when she was leaving for Idaho. I'm sure we have enough good men in our family and yours to take care of that if you didn't! Love you! Good Luck!
Post a Comment