These first pictures are of Christmas Eve. We had our annual brunch at our house this year with my brother and his family and my mom and dad. We bought a new waffle maker and tested it out before they came over.
I am one big woman. This is at 29 weeks. Lovely background, I know.
The form on this one is a little off but with a little practice....
much better.
We are still obsessed with our dog.
Here's what we were up to on New Years Day. I made waffles while Chris...
On New Years Eve, we spent the day in Chicago with my parents. We went to the temple and then to IKEA. We had a great time with Mom and Dad. The ride home was quite packed with the furniture we got and such but a good time was had by all. :) We decided to watch the ball drop separate as it would mean my Mom and Dad would have to drive to our house and then drive back since we needed to get back to the dog. Well, it's a good thing because we spent New Years Eve rescuing a cleaner who locked her keys in her car...which was 45 minutes from our house. Ugh. He's had problems with this cleaner before so we were not happy. We got there and Chris got her into the bank. She said she just had to finish vacuuming and then she'd be done. Just in case, after he fired her, we went in to do an inspection. Well, we had to spend about 45 minutes cleaning her bank that she had just "cleaned". It was so dirty and looked like it hadn't been cleaned for weeks. At first I felt bad that he had to fire her on New Years Eve...after cleaning up after her I didn't feel bad anymore. It turned midnight as we drove home but the radio didn't even do a countdown! Sad. We gave each other a kiss and wish one another a Happy New Year. It was still good to be together and I'm grateful I have someone to kiss at midnight for the rest of my life.
set up our new shelf and TV stand. Chris's parents bought us a new TV for Christmas! We should have taken an after shot of the whole thing. Oops!

No comments:
Post a Comment