Monday, January 17, 2011

Only 9 weeks to go, hopefully less.

What pregnancy is like these days...
Heartburn (almost every night)
Lower back pain
Sore lower abdominal muscles
Loose and sore hip joints
It seems like I'm emotional again a little bit. I cried from this story about a Pilot for Southwest that did a good deed then an hour later I cried because a new recipe I tried for dinner turned out to be disgusting.
The first strech marks showed up about 3 weeks ago and they're still coming.
Kicking, moving, and more kicking. Almost every night around midnight he's active. It seems like he's getting more and more squirmy in there. I've told him several times, "It's time to go to sleep now, baby. Stop kicking Mommy." ha like that will work. Sometimes I even try rocking back and forth to get him to go to sleep and stop kicking! I do love it, though because it means he's alive!

2 comments:

Mallory Hanna said...

Ahh, you're so close! Hang in there, the last few weeks can go by so slow. I remember hating those lower abdominal pains, they kill!

Laura Essig said...

girl.. I just love you!! try coconut oil.. I love it because it's thick so it goes on like body butter, I greased up with that stuff every morning with benson and I didn't get any stretchmarks!