
Since Mitchell's birthday was the day before mine, it was easy to forget about my own birthday because I was so wrapped up in his! Luckily, I have family and friends that care about me and I had a great day! My Dad took me out to lunch to Chipotle and gave me some beautiful flowers. This has been a tradition for a long time and I love it! Thanks, Dad! Love you! After Chipotle, I went across the way to Jamba Juice, my favorite smoothie place. I used to go all the time in college, but we never had one in town. I was really excited to get a Jamba Juice and they even gave me the birthday discout even though I didn't have the coupon!!

Later that evening, we went to "Puerto Vallarta" which is Chris and I's favorite authentic Mexican restaurant. Good food with good prices! That's our favorite. Mitchell was so well behaved and "drove" his car on the table and ate some rice and beans for dinner. I was glad that the table next to us was a little loud so that they could drown out Mitchell making his driving noise.


It was a great golden birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment