My little man is crawling! I can't believe it...he's getting so big. He started army crawling with both arms at the same time and still does that. I don't think he's fully realized his crawling speed potential.....and that is A-OK by me!
I thought of a couple other things that Mitchell can do after the recent post.
He can also give high fives, kisses and can put his pacifier in his mouth by himself.
He gets the hiccups EVERY time he goes into a laughing fit....no fail. It's so cute.
He recently learned to pull himself up to standing...but only with the right prop. Having said that, we had to lower the crib. He would easily topple over if he able to stand up. It's so sad to see him all the way down in his crib! I just feel like he's growing up too fast. It's harder to kiss him before I go to bed too. I make it work though! I love to kiss him.

No comments:
Post a Comment