We found this amazing beach where you don't have to walk far at all from where you park and that isn't hardly crowded. That may have been because it was a Monday, but it was still good.
Cassie hanging out with our set up. This umbrella saved us. I would never go to the beach with a baby without it.
Mitchell was too enthralled with his new surroundings (and the bright sun) that we couldn't get him to look up too often.
The beach was so fun!! It resulted in good times, great pictures, and a very badly sunburned husband. Sad!
I graduated from Brigham Young University Idaho with a BA in Psychology in April 08. Almost a year after graduating from college, I met my husband, Chris, at a church activity and we got married less than 6 months later on June 12, 2009. My Mom has said that we had an arranged marriage, arranged by the best, our Heavenly Father. I think she's right.
1 comment:
He is growing up so fast! He is so adorable!
Post a Comment