My parents came over later that evening and brought a delicious roast with carrots and potatoes. It was great. There has been a certain rascally rabbit eating from our garden from time to time. I chased the little guy out of there just the day before and here again was the culprit. Chris is a little less tolerant than I...but not cruel so don't worry. He got out the paintball gun and took a couple shots in the general direction of the rabbit. He didn't hit him but hopefully it scared him away from our garden for a while..or maybe forever.
We picked some tomatoes, squash, beets and carrots and gave them to my parents. I ate some of the squash today and it was so good! It's a pretty cool feeling to have grown it ourselves. It makes it more enjoyable!

1 comment:
I want my own garden so badly! Those veggies look awesome:) That's so funny about the bunny (and that totally rhymed).
Post a Comment