Thursday, December 31, 2009

recent interests......

Just for fun I thought I'd post some of my recent favorite things.


1. Harry Potter

Yes, I know I'm a little (or maybe a lot) late but I've just recently found that I really like Harry Potter! I don't know why I resisted it in the past but I've found that I really like the storyline and everything. I've seen the last movie, Half Blood Prince, the first one and most of the second movie. I've only begun the first chapter of the first book but I'm on my way!



2. Bath and Body Works' lip gloss. They have minty cinnamint and pepermint flavors to help your breath, they help your lips stay moisturized and its not thick and sticky. They're a little pricey for lip gloss but well worth it!



3. I love this game five crowns. It's a lot like rummy but I even like it better because it's got 13 rounds so it's not an endless game.



4. My most recent discovery was today actually and it's made my work day go much faster and more enjoyable. Yahoo! music radio stations are great! You click on Start listening and choose what genre you want. I chose 90's pop and it's been so fun! You have a certain number of skips you can use in case the song is a little dicey or something. If I run out of skips, I just mute it for the remainder of the song and un mute it for the next!


5. Fashion scarves. I bought one a lot like this picture last night at the mall at Express for $12. They're a fun accessory to add to a plain shirt and jeans and it keeps your neck warm without having to wear a turtleneck! (not that I have anything against turtlenecks!)

2 comments:

Laura Essig said...

I am going through a scarf fedish as well.. I bought one in downtown for $1.50, and one at the dollar store.. I found the same one from the dollar store at forever 21.... gurl.. just so you know I lost my phone.. so if you've called or texted me.. sorry.

Laura Essig said...

oh, p.s. I am totally going to read harry potter right after i finnish my tennis shoes among the nephites series. eeee.. they are so good!!