Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Boarding with the Boys






On Saturday Chris, my brother Mickey, my Dad and I went snowboarding at Swiss Valley in Jones, Michigan. It was pretty cold, but that didn't matter once we started snowboarding (or at least started trying to) because we worked up a sweat. It must have been the fact that we had to keep pushing ourselves up after we fell that we got some exercise out of it.





Snowboarding was a blast, but the after effects were not too pleasant. I was pretty sore the next day and was a bit of a whiner. Next time I'll have to attach a cushion to my bum like Mickey did this time! Good thinking, Mickey! haha To quote my Mom, "A good time was had by all."



2 comments:

Mickey said...

Nice, you beat me to the post (but those are my pictures you pilfered). I am still a little sore where the sun don't shine, but I think I will make a full recovery. That was a lot of fun spending time together and watching Mr. Expert show us his stuff.

Bonnie said...

How fun! I didn't know you could snow board in the mid-west!