We went to the Friemund family 4th of July get together and had lots of fun. We ate good food, kids swam in the lake (and my brother as well since Chris threw the frisbee far into the lake. ha! Mickey found it though!) We had some fireworks that we bought last year left over that Chris lit off. Mitchell and I enjoyed them from inside...well...I did at least. Mitchell was asleep which I also enjoyed! He was great.
I love this picture!







Mitchell slept in Aunt Jan's room for the first 1/2 or so.
Saturday night (July 2nd) we went with some friends from church at a fireworks show just a couple blocks away from our house! We had such a great time and Mitchell slept through the entire show! I was so suprised because some of them were so loud you could feel the vibrations and it went on for like 15-20 minutes! He did so well!
I'm always amazed at how well Chris's phone takes pictures! 


No comments:
Post a Comment