Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Posted by pictures


Here's Dad, Megan, and Chris doing a balloon gig for an ND department holiday party. I went along to see some former co-workers from the mail center (my most favorite job where I drove a golf cart around campus to deliver and pick up inner campus mail, where we got a 2 hour lunch, and a 1/2 hr paid break, and the best co worker/supervisor you could ask for). I loved seeing Chris interact with the kids and seeing him ballooning. He's pretty good at it! It was fun to see Megan doing her thing too! One little boy in particular was very excited about the crazy balloon hat she made for him. Both Megan and Chris are getting some good training from the best ballooner I know, my Dad.
Here's what Chris ordered with some of his birthday money...a real ballooning apron. Now he's official.
In the car on Chris's birthday about to go to our favorite Mexican restaurant. I didn't get too many pictures on his birthday, sadly. It was a good day though! It started off with a scavenger hunt for his present (Scout Monopoly) and then we went out to eat and bought him a new white shirt for church. Chris's choice of birthday cake, yellow cake mix with chocolate frosting and plenty of sprinkles. I made this cake at midnight but we didn't have a piece until the next day! Life is just too busy sometimes.
Lacie's birthday was 2 days after Chris's and here she is with her new toy, a chicken. It's a pretty funny looking toy. It squeaks (Lacie's favorite) and doesn't have any stuffing in it so hopefully it will last longer. We throw away her toys when she chews through it and leaves stuffing all over the house.
Here's a nice little self portrait of the kid in the oven. He still remains nameless and loves to kick me or nudge me or summersault...whatever he's doing I can feel it and I love it (most of the time). I'm doing really well. I've had a fairly easy pregnancy (let's hope that doesn't mean the labor will be a nightmare). I have a little indegestion almost every day but just one Tums takes care of it. It's getting pretty hard to put my shoes on, clip my toenails, shave my legs, put on nylons etc. Chris makes fun of me when I grunt and groan but it's rough, man! I have about three months to go! It's pretty crazy to think that I'll actually have a baby that's mine to raise in three months. That's nuts and I don't think it's really hit me yet. Well, there's still time.

No comments: