Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Uh-oh.....they're here. Part 1

Chris's mom and sister came in for a visit. All kinds of things happened while they were here.
Chris had a campout where they did catapaulting. My dad and his scout (sadly only one was there) were at the campout too. Chris had been waiting for this activity and they had a ton of fun.
Since Sherry and Cassie aren't here for the baby too much, we had them come to my appointment so that they could hear the heartbeat. Here I am in the waiting room.


I also gave Chris a hair cut. He mustered up the courage to let me try again. The last time I cut his hair, I was in my 1st trimester and it was hot outside...really hot and I hadn't eaten yet so I was getting sicker and sicker by the minute. Needless to say, I didn't do a very good job. It went much better this time.

We stopped by a pumpkin patch in Goshen to get a couple pumpkins and goof around. They made the best pumpkin donuts and apple cider.






We went on a walk in the park. Well...Sherry and I walked and Chris and Cassie rollerbladed.



To Be Continued......

No comments: