These are two candy vaccuums that Chris made for work to give to customers after they've cleaned carpets or buffed their floors. He came up with it all by himself! He just bought a whole bunch of candy, tried a couple proto types and came up with these! I think they're awesome and he's gotten some good feedback from customers. Another outpouring of creativity has been through Chris's balloon twisting. He learned from my Dad and he's been spending lots of his free time trying out new animals and copying other balloon artists. Here's some things that he's done!

And lastly, our bad dog. The video says it all.

2 comments:
I love the candy vaccuums (did I spell that right?) You are so funny with your dog! I love it! Just wait for your little one to play in the bathroom. TP can be quite entertaining....
hahaha.. I love lacie.. she's like ellie.. mischevious. I love the balloon animals.. their soo cute.. and the vaccums are darling.. gurl, why aren't you as crafty as your husband
Post a Comment