Along with the pregnancy, my hair has gone absolutley flat. No life, no volume, nothing. For a woman of the Freimund decent (my mom) that is not ok. I grew up adding fluff and finally teasing my hair....not too crazy but just enough to give it some umph. Well, there's no umph while this baby is growing inside of me.
Saturday I had had enough with my limp coif. I called my hair dresser to make an appointment to get it chopped. I knew if it was shorter, that it would be lighter, thus making it easier to poof it up. I really don't want to cut it, but I don't want miserable looking medium length/long hair even more.
Chris went to the store to buy a few things and came back with a suprise. He had consulted an expert (his Mom who also likes to froof her hair) and came back with some serious poofing products.

My flat fro doesn't stand a chance against big sexy hair. I can just tell from the bottle and the name....it's serious stuff.

2 comments:
girl.. I gotta see pics of your new doo!! I still remeber when I caught you ratting your hair.. and I had no idea what on earth you were doing!!!!
you really are a southern bell
My hair has lost more and more curl with each child! It sucks. Glad your hair problems were solved!
Post a Comment