It's been busy for us lately! Here's some of the things we've been up to!



I ran the Sunburst 5k with my friend Jena from work (or the job that I used to have. I got laid off). It was a lot of fun running after work and doing it together! Our motto was "slow and steady wins the race". Jena kept saying that as long as we finished before the last lady in a wheelchair that we would be good. We got done in about 42 minutes. Not amazing, but hey not bad for only training for a couple weeks. The coolest part was running to the finish line through the ND stadium tunnel. It was pretty sweet
.
. 


I made jam for the first time! A friend from church, Monica took me strawberry picking and then we went to Deborah's house to cook and can it! I'm shocked at how much sugar goes into it but it is so so good!
Then it was Chris and I's first anniversary! I cannot believe it has already been a year! His favorite is Krispy Kreme doughnuts and as you can see, I tried to spruce them up a bit however my frosting was too runny and it just didn't work too well. Ohwell...it's the thought that counts. We ate at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants and then went fishing since I got Chris a fishing liscence for his anniversary gift. We had a great day spending time together!


1 comment:
I can't believe it been a year! Happy Aniversary! I love the dog video! You guys are too funny!
Post a Comment