
Chris and I had quite a busy day today! We worked hard and got a lot done. We woke up and got ready to go fishing. Chris bought me a pink fishing rod last night to get me started. It was pretty chilly outside still, but the sun was out and we had fun....minus that we saw fish jumping out of the water every 5-10 minutes but didn't catch one of them. ha!

Lacie just played in the grass (She just got spayed yesterday but she seemed pretty normal today. She yipped once when she jumped too far, but she's doing pretty good! Definitely a "Johnson" because she's tough (me...not so much.)
Chris all decked out in his fishing gearAfter fishing, we stopped by the farmers market and got some vegetables, salsa, and cheese curds. We stopped by a discount store to check it out and see what they have. U93 was there as a promotional gig. I had to roll some dice and get a 9 or a 3 in order to win something. Right off the bat I got 9 so I picked a $20 gift certifate to Papa Murphy's. After that we went to Lowe's to get a few "home owner with a lawn" necessities.....a lawn mower, a weed eater, a hose (even though we later found out that we have no water spicket outside), weed killer, a rake, and a gas tank for the lawn mower. Phew!
We also planted some flowers in the front of our house and Chris edged the garden and put new soil down. Chris's parents stopped over to return the Jeep and to deliver Chris's new prized posession, a grill. We had hot dogs and brats for dinner (after we stopped working which was around 9:00.) I think I'm going to sleep pretty well tonight! 


3 comments:
wow.. that sound like quite a day.. ok, I LOOOVE fishing,, I have been bugging logan to take me!!!
I just can't believe you have a lawn!!! that is really weird.. I feel like you are automatically super old.. having a house makes you old.
ok so if you don't have a hose, how do you water this lawn of yours??
Didn't your inspector say something about no outdoor spigot?
And where do you store your lawn stuff since you don't have a garage or shed?
No, the inspector never said anything about it. Sadly enough.
Our lawn mover is on the side of the porch locked to our deck since we live in front of the ally. It's not too attractive, but ohwell. The rest of the stuff is in our basement. ha
Post a Comment