
Ok, so we bought a house (pictures to come) and have been painting cleaning and all kinds of fun stuff. As a house warming gift from Mike and Sherry, we added on to the family.
Her name is Lacie and she's a toy poodle. We love spending time with her and playing. We just got her yesterday. Last night was her first night with us and this morining I woke up to let her out. When I was outside with her, I closed the door behind me not realizing that our door automatically locks itself. Chris was in the shower. I tried throwing pebbles at his window, but he didn't hear. I tried banging on the door but he also didn't hear that (well, he said he heard it but thought I was cooking in the kitchen). Lacie and I hung out on the porch for about 15 minutes before Chris came to get us. haha Lesson learned: don't shut the back door behind you if you don't have keys.
She peed in the house this morning but had a BM outside. She's doing pretty good, but the new house might be throwing her for a loop. We got her from a family that was allergic to her. She's pretty well potty trained but needs just a little help. We love her and so do her grandparents so far (even though she pooped in Grandpa and Grandma Standiford's house!! She's already brought a lot of joy to us and we're looking forward to making memories with her.

1 comment:
eeeeee..... I love her.. BM???? I think that sounds grosser than poop... my parents use to say that... and I would then say it to my friends and they had no idea what I was talking about... my parents also set wet instead of pee.. ewe....
anyway.. I am so excited for your new little family.. you got it all the picket fence.. a dog.. now you just need......
Post a Comment