Yesterday I decided that I need to be more grateful for my life and all that it entails. What I am grateful for today is that I am not a Case Manager for the company I work for right now.
When I applied for the job, I applied to be a Case Manager (CM). I went to the interview, went to a second interview and didn't hear anything for a few weeks. I was then called in for a third interview. "This is interesting," I thought to myself because at the second interview, they were pretty much talking to me as if I already had the job. At the third interview my boss started asking me the same questions as were in the second interview. "Um, Debie? We've already done this before," I said timidly. She said I had looked familiar and they must have misplaced my paper work. After a minute of looking, lo and behold my paperwork from the second interview. Oops! "Actually," she said, "there's been a position that's opened up that you might be interested in. We have a position available for a workshop facilitator that will teach a workshop on job readiness."
After the second interview, I was a little nervous about being a CM. There was a lot involved and there would definitely be difficult clients and situations I would have to handle. I knew I could do it, but I didn't really know if I wanted to. The workshop facilitator position sounded like something I'd enjoy more. THANK GOODNESS I TOOK THAT JOB INSTEAD!
As I watch what they have to deal with (clients, policy, and management), I am so grateful that Heavenly Father was protecting me and watching over me.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment