This is Chris's impression of me and a look I give him when he gives me 'tude. It's kinda like the "I know you di'nt" look. I don't know what I'm doing.

Cassie is ever so excited that the Applebee's staff is coming to sing Happy Birthday to her!!! (Basically, her mom told her that she couldn't get her birthday sundae if she wasn't sung to! haha)

This is Chris right after his spit ball flew past Cassie to who knows where (most likely towards someone else's table). He packed a little more punch than he thought! Here we are back at the house playing Wii. Our first game of the night was bowling.
Then came boxing....which was pretty intense.
After boxing we loaded up the car and headed home. It was a fun night.
After boxing we loaded up the car and headed home. It was a fun night.



No comments:
Post a Comment