Monday, August 24, 2009

Coming Soon to the Johnson Home!!!


Chris and I bought a sewing machine on Saturday!! We had some gift cards left over from our wedding to Bed, Bath and Beyond and they just started carrying sewing machines. You can get them online and order them but they're not available in stores yet. It's just a basic machine with 8 stitches, but I'm not planning on being Vera Wang or anything right now so it should be perfect for me!

The machine is a Singer and it cost $100. Our gift certificates were worth about $65, plus we had a 20% off coupon so we really only paid about $30 for it! Can't wait to get it in the mail and start some projects!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I am so happy that you are getting into sewing so we can hang out more!

Amanda and Chris said...

Me too!! I'm so excited! It will be so fun!