
My friend Laura introduced me to this Carl's Jr commercial for Milk Shakes a couple years ago in college. It's one of my absolute favorite commercials, infact, I just watched it again and cracked up. The best part is the guy and his facial expressions and the sound of the whip when he smacks the cow. You have to watch it to see what I mean. I suggest that maybe you watch it two or three times...things are always funnier to me the second or third time after seeing it.
I had forgotten about this commercial until recently when I heard the song and it sparked my memory. It took on a whole new level of excitement when I sang the song, walked up to my husband and shook him as if I was shakin that cow. HA! At first he HATED it and I don't think he has the same appreciation for that commercial as I do, but he doesn't hate it! Ahh the life of newlyweds....SHAKE THAT THING!!

No comments:
Post a Comment