I've learned a few things just in being married these past three weeks.
1. I should always, ALWAYS check to see if the toilet seat is up before going to the bathroom (I didn't and almost got eaten by the toilet)
2. Keeping an apartment clean is really hard to do (I'm a little nervous about getting a house that will probably be two to three times larger than the apartment. Phew!Maid service?)!
3. The minute you get married people start asking when you are going to shuck out babies(even if they are just your ten year old neice... :) )
4. Recieving a new last name is more difficult to remember than I thought. I was given a new calling in church to teach the primary children for Sunday School. They asked Amanda Johnson to stand and it took me a minute to realize that was me.
5. Becoming fat upon getting married is a serious and real threat. It all started with the wedding cake. Of course some of that could be because Chris and I actually registered for Oreo's.
I'm sure there will be many more life lessons to come.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Too funny! I love the toilet thing!
Post a Comment