Monday, January 26, 2009

Well look what the New Year brought in!






I met Chris Johnson at Family Home Evening for the young single adults in December and it's been a whirlwind romance ever since. I'm in love. Quick? Yes. Crazy? Maybe. But it's undeniable and I just can't hold it in! We talk every chance we get, see each other when our opposing work schedules allow, and he's my default subject of thought when my thoughts are not demanded elsewhere. He's an amazing man and I don't feel like I even deserve him but he seems to think the same thing about me so it works out perfectly.





Gushing over him and saying he's amazing doesn't do him justice so let me just show some examples....


1. Every night he asks me what he can do for me or how he can love me better.


2. He texts me good morning every day and wishes me a good day at work.


3. He bought me flowers just because.


4. He told me I'm gorgeous when I didn't have a stitch of make up on...or as President Hinckley called it, "the paint".


5. Chris never lets me open my own door.


6. He lives so righteously and so close to the Spirit....which is the most important thing and the thing that makes all the rest of his qualities TRULY amazing.



No comments: