This is a poster I made for Primary Singing Time. I'm the secretary but we've had trouble with finding/keeping a chorister and so I've been filling in. I'll be sad when we get a real chorister.
Whenever I take a shower before nap time I try to child proof the bathroom as much as possible and let Mitchell play but I forgot to put up my hot rollers. You can see where they ended up. The next day some paper towels and medicines were in the toilet.
Chris bought this water and sand table for Mitch for Christmas and we finally got to use it for one of its intended purposes. I was nervous that he wouldn't like the water because it was cold but he LOVED it!! He splashed and splashed until he was soaked. Then he played with the hose and I showed him that you could drink from it. He would drink and then choke and cough...drink and choke and cough, etc, etc. He does the same thing in the bathtub and I just don't get it! I guess it's good that he's getting extra hydrated.
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment