Thursday, November 12, 2009
Recipes and Lipstick
When wearing lipstick was more popular, I felt like it was so hard to pick a good one. The red ones turned pink, the picture on the package was never what it really looked like...it was a mess. Only one out of every 5 would work out for me. Well, that's how I feel about trying to find a new recipe...I've cooked so many recipes that turned out to be bad! Well, I found a good one. Or at least I think so. So I thought I'd share it! I made it on Tuesday for Chris and he liked it too. It's almost like a light spaghetti with a couple twists to it. It's called Chicken and Asparagus tossed with penne and you can find it here. I made it with whole wheat penne with feta cheese instead of the goat cheese...I venture to say that it could also be made with mozzarella. I don't have a steam basket so I cooked the asparagus in a frying pan with a little bit of water with a lid on. That steamed them in about 5 minutes. It was great and healthy! Bon apetit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Amanda! I found your blog through Laura's. You halloween costumes were hilarious! I totally understand about the recipe thing. I threw away so many meals before Dave got home. What is your email address and I will send you some recipes that I have already typed up that are some of our favorites. Hope you guys are doing well!
guuuurrrrl!!! I am excited to try it... waht are you a gourmet cook????!!! whenever you find a good recipie, PLEASE POST!!! I love to try new ones. Oh and gurl don't even be worrying about my birthday.. you're one busy woman.. and I understand that! I am just so glad that we still keep in touch!!! I be loving you!!!
Post a Comment