
Chris and I were in Michigan City and got to make a quick venture to the beach. We only stayed for about a half hour but I was grateful Chris was willing to make a quick stop. I was also grateful that he has a camera phone that takes pretty good pictures. We sat and watched the water and then walked along the beach. We also tried to skip stones, but we weren't too successful. As we walked along the beach hand in hand, Chris said with a little chuckle, "Let me guess...You're thinking of how romantic this is and I'm thinking about looking for a better skipping stone." I said, "Honey...let's not say that kind of stuff out loud. Just let me pretend you're thinking about how romantic this is too." I remember in some of the books I've read about the differences between men and women and I have to say that we fit those stereotypes to a T. Gotta love it.

As we walked, we came across these funky "strings" of shells. I don't know what they are or why they're grouped together, but they were pretty cool. Maybe I'll google it.


No comments:
Post a Comment